On-line registration will remain open until minutes before the race start. This lets you to sit in the comfort of your car on race day to register. Just sign up and then come up to packet pickup which is located in the double white tents by the main parking lot and voila! No standing in long lines in the cold to sign up.
The RunnersWorld Tulsa Half N Half Marathon allows you to run a half marathon on the Turkey Mountain trails and/or a half marathon on paved pedestrian trails. All races will be going at the same time for some fast-paced finish line action.
- Half Marathon on Turkey Mountain Dirt Trails
- Half Marathon on Riverside Paved Trails
- Full Marathon with First Half on Trails and Second Half on Paved Trails
- Full Marathon Entirely on Riverside Paved Pedestrian Trails
Every finisher receives a unique medal for each half completed. These medals connect together to form a Taijitu - the symbol for Yin Yang. Together the medals represent a balance between running on trails and pavement. Read more about Yin Yang here.
There are lots of other reasons to love this unique race:
- Incredibly Awesome triblend Shirts for all entrants if you register in time!
- Fully Stocked, World Famous Aid Stations!
- Ample Nine Hour Time Limit!
- Food Provided After the Race
- Awards for the Top 3 Male and Female for Each Event!
- Awards for first overall in standard 5 year age groups
INFORMATION, TIPS & TRICKS
- All races start on the trail near the main parking lot on Turkey Mountain - 6850 S. Elwood Ave.
- All races start at 8:00am. Courses close at 5:00pm with a 9 hour time limit.
- Parking at the main and upper Turkey Mountain lots are limited and will fill up early. There will be additional parking at the lower lot that can be accessed from 71st St. Look for signs and orange wearing parking assistants.
- Register on-line through December 3rd or in person at RunnersWorld Tulsa, 3920 S. Peoria Ave through December 4th.
- Registration will also be available on race day starting at 7:00am.
- Sign up early to receive a shirt. We will most likely be out of shirts if you wait until race day!
- Packet pickup will be on Saturday, December 3rd from 10am-6pm at RunnersWorld Tulsa, 3920 S. Peoria Ave.
- RunnersWorld Tulsa hours are Mon-Wed, Fri & Sat: 10am-6pm and Thu: 10am-7:30pm
- You can also pickup your packet on race day starting at 7:00am.
- We are not able to mail packets but you can have a friend pick up your packet.
- Your race number bib is required and contains your electronic timing chip. Please wear it on the front of your body. If you think you might shed a shirt or a jacket during the race we recommend that you pin your bib to your shorts/sweats/tights.
- Avoid folding the timing chip on the back of your bib as it will not record your time if broken. It is best to wear the bib with the numbers up (not sideways).
- If you forget your bib on race day go to the registration table to get a new number assigned.
- Full aid stations are available every 2-3 miles and will include water, Gatorade, and sweet & salty snacks.
- Strollers are not allowed on the course.
- Pacers are not allowed during this race. Friends or family that want to run with you must be registered.
- Refunds are not available if you can't attend the race. You can still pickup your packet or have someone pick it up for you.
- All ages are welcome at this race; there is no age limit.
The races start and finish at the Turkey Mountain main (lower) parking lot located at 6850 S. Elwood Ave. The Trail Half Marathon is an out and back course with a turn around at the Westide YMCA. The Paved Half Marathon is entirely on the Riverparks paved trail system. There is a nine hour time limit for all races. All courses will be marked with pink ribbons and signs.
For more information visit the website
Would you like to volunteer:
Want to volunteer?
Click link for printable PDF